Friday, September 18, 2009

First post

These days, everybody has a blog, or at least practice micro-blogging with Facebook or Twitter, but the question is: is what you say relevant?
I've been thinking of running my own blog for a long time, but I was wondering what I would say in it and who would be interested in reading it.


So there it is, the concept of this blog:

Bring news, record and gig reviews in the field of indie rock. I include in indie rock styles as Trip-hop, a part of electro, and eventually everything that has an artistic purpose in popular music.


To introduce myself, I would say that I'm a french student, fond of indie rock (of course) and photo and facinated by the anglo-saxon alternative culture in general. But i also believe that you can find in France a lot of good stuff in the music that I love, so I will particularly be focused in making people discover these artists. I'm also member of a student radio: EvryOne (http://www.evryone.com/). So I will share the discoveries I make in this activity and particularly in the interviews I make.


And to conclude, event though i'm not a very good english writer (and a worse speaker) I chose to write it in english in order to reach the audience this blog is designed to have and also to improve my english. So please be comprehensive if there are grammatical or vocabulary mystakes in my posts. It will improves as the time will pass.


So let's start feeding you, comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment